Issue Clothing Co. Referral Program Terms & Conditions
- Referral Program member's ("Members") can refer new customers by any means they choose. Each referred customer must use the designated code to receive the $50 (NZD) off and the advocate will receive credit for all final sales resulting from their promotion of Issue Clothing. The code must not be used by the Member.
- The Member will be notified that a referral has been received. Credit will be made within 45 days of the referred customers order, once the returns date for that order has passed. A credit of $50 (NZD) will be made available and will be valid for 12 months from the date of issuance.
- The referred customer must be a new customer, and must not have shopped with Issue Clothing before (either online, or in person), for the Member to receive their credit. The designated code can only be used on a referred customer's first purchase.
- Issue Clothing accepts no liability for failure to convert a referred customer. Referred customers must purchase for the $50 to be credited to the Member.
- Discounts will not be applied retroactively nor will credits be issued without the use of these codes which accurately track the Member who referred and redeemed.
- Disputes will be managed on a case by case basis and enquiries should be made via email to email@example.com. Issue Clothing reserves the right to resolve disputes in its own discretion.
- Issue Clothing Co. reserves the right to withdraw this policy at anytime and without notice.
- Failure of any Member to comply with this policy, or abuse or unfair use of the referral program, will result in that Member's designated code being invalidated